Need help creating a new look, covering an oversized window, better utilizing space or putting together the perfect layout and all the details for a kitchen remodel? I offer a wide range of design solutions to transform your home into a beautiful, functional space.
- Space Planning
- Finish Selections & Specifications
- Furniture & Décor Selection & Installation
- Window Treatment Design & Installation
- Project Management of Remodel Projects
Residential Design Process
- Client Interview – A clear vision of what a client wants and needs is the foundation of every successful project. During the initial interview, I hope to learn about your preferences for style and aesthetics and also a little about your personality and lifestyle, so I can design a space that truly resonates with you from first sight to daily functionality.
- Budget – An established budget sets clear parameters for me to work within and lets you know what to expect right from the start. During this step, we can discuss different options for design and finishes and how to allocate funds for maximum impact.
- Design – I will present at least 2 different concepts with options reflecting different price points. We will discuss the benefits and details of all the various elements so you can make a well-informed decision.
- Draft – During this stage I will make any requested changes to the selected design and put together all the final floor plans, drawings and documents, working with a contractor or architect as needed for any custom elements.
- Bid – I will collect and present actual pricing from vendors and contractors based on the final design and finishing selections. At this time I will help you prioritize and make any changes necessary to stay within the budget.
- Purchase – After a thorough review of the final designs, specifications and purchase orders, and upon your approval, I will place orders for all goods and schedule any required workmanship.
- Implement – I will coordinate and oversee all aspects of installation to ensure that the intended design is actualized. My ultimate goal is always complete client satisfaction.